TELLAP is designed to increase payload and lower transport costs
TELLAP benefits include using the space between the sleeves to increase the bags payload. Using this space can reduce transport costs per metric tonne by up to 10%.
Savings are many including operational and transport savings, reduction in costly damage and contamination and ISPM15 or disposal costs.
Easy to Use
Forklift times enter TELLAP's integrated sleeves and raise the bag. There is no need for a pallet or the top straps to be lifted for a forklift tines. The integrated sleeves make using a TELLAP bag safe and simple.
Safe and Stackable
Stability an issue with wood pallets and bulk bags is a TELLAP strength. The bag is designed so that product sits on product. The integrated sleeves add balance making TELLAP bags extremely stable. Safe stable stacking increases warehouse utilisation potentially reducing storage costs.
TELLAP is 100% plastic, there are no foreign objects like nails, splinters or mould to contaminate. For those requiring further hygiene (food and pharmaceutical companies) we offer a diaper or extra flap under the bag ensuring the product does not touch the floor.
Fully recyclable, 100% plastic, ISPM15 compliant with zero packaging waste and a small environmental footprint. TELLAP is a sustainable packaging solution.
Major impact of TELLAP
- Increased payload
- Lower operational and transport costs
- Space and weight savings of up to 10% reduces fuel use, emissions, truck movements and container requirements
- Improved productivity, single operator handling
- Increased stability, greater safety
- No product damage or contamination from nails, splinters or mould
- Reduces storage requirement by 60% (pallets take up a lot of room)
- No landfill or disposal cost, instead reuse or recycle